Crypto Trading for Ambitious Beginners: A Practical Guide to Profitable Trading in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
(as of Nov 18,2023 02:41:27 UTC – Details)
No, you haven’t missed the boat on crypto. In fact, compared to many other technological revolutions, the crypto revolution has really only just begun—and this book will show you how to get into crypto the right way.
Consider this observation about the computer revolution in the 1980s:
“Today only 15% of American homes have a computer – and the other 85% don’t seem the least bit interested. There is a general feeling that the home computer was a fad and that there is really no practical purpose for a computer in the home.” Commodore Magazine, September 1987
Only 16% of Americans traded or used cryptocurrency in 2021, while global ownership of crypto was less than 4%.
In other words, there is still a long way to go before large-scale adoption of what many think is the money of the future.
Of course, the smart money a.k.a. Wall Street knows this too.
According to The Wall Street Journal, institutional investors traded $1.14 trillion worth of crypto on crypto exchange Coinbase in 2021, up from just $120 billion the year before.
You think they’d pile into crypto if they believed it was just a fad?
Twenty years from now you’ll beat yourself over the head that you didn’t get in yourself when you had the chance.
And you do have the chance. You just have to take it. And this book tells you exactly how to do it.
Written by the author of the forex bestseller Forex For Ambitious Beginners, and the founder of CryptoAcademy, Crypto Trading for Ambitious Beginners is a highly practical guide on how to successfully trade cryptocurrencies yourself.
We’ll show you how to look past the hype and pick the coins with true potential.
Crypto for Ambitious Beginners is crammed with must-have tips & tricks on how to trade crypto successfully.
It will show you how to:
Spot promising coinsAvoid crypto scams — yes, they do existProtect your positions against market volatilityIncrease the yield on your crypto assets—yield farming can make you tens of percents extra; dont miss out on itFind a trading strategy that works for you—whether you have a full-time job or want to trade full time, we have a crypto trading strategy for youDetermine good entry and exit moments—we will show you the best ways to get in and out of positionsAvoid a lot of beginner mistakesHow to safely buy and store coins
And of course we’ll also tell you everything you need to know about blockchain, smart contracts, DeFi, on-chain analysis, and much, much more.
Crypto Trading for Ambitious Beginners is a very practical book. It will show you what crypto is, how the crypto market works, and how to successfully trade crypto yourself.
If you’re looking for the best guide to get into crypto, you just found it.
So if you’re serious about becoming a profitable crypto trader, scroll up and click “add to cart” and give yourself a great headstart
Publisher : Odyssea Publishing (May 13, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 229 pages
ISBN-10 : 9082506386
ISBN-13 : 978-9082506389
Item Weight : 11.3 ounces
Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.52 x 8.5 inches